- While the application opens up tomorrow, we project we will not begin reviewing Summer transfers until mid-February, and we will not start with Fall transfers until early March.
- Review our transfer procedures and requirements, as well as our academic consideration levels.
- Select the term you wish to attend, not one you have heard is easier to get in (this is a myth). If you select summer, for instance, we expect you to attend for summer, and if you do not, you cannot then attend in the fall.
- Please send in all the required transcripts after you apply, not before. As well, we need all transcripts from colleges ever attended, even if you attended a college during HS.
- If a transcript has a different name than the one you applied with, please make sure to let us know so we can match up documents,
- If you started a freshman application earlier to set up an account, you will need to select the Settings option on your admissions dashboard to change your application type.
- It is much better to get everything correct before applying rather than try to fix things after you submit an application, so triple check everything.
- Once you apply, be patient. Review the timelines page on this blog, give us time to match up things, and relax. For document matching purposes, we suggest you give us 10 business days from when you apply or submit transcripts, whichever one comes last.
- Make sure to monitor your myStatus after sending in transcripts, but give us time to complete your file.
Go Dawgs, and be patient!