- When will I have a decision? Unfortunately we cannot tell you when you will have a transfer decision as this depends on many factors. We are currently still working through summer transfer applications and estimate that we are about halfway through. It is likely that we will continue to work with summer applications through the middle of March. Once we have finished reviewing summer applications we will begin reviewing fall. Generally applications are reviewed in the order in which they are completed.
- Is my application complete? You should be checking your myStatus to see if your application is complete. We must have a transcript from every college/university you have previously attended. This includes coursework completed for dual enrollment while in high school. Remember, we must have your most up-to-date transcript(s). If you were enrolled in coursework last fall and we have not received a transcript since early last December, we probably do not have a transcript with your fall grades. You are not complete until you submit an updated transcript.
- Are transfer decisions made on a rolling basis? Transfer decisions are available on your myStatus as they are made. Decisions are not released in large waves as in the First Year process. As soon as you have a decision, deny or accept, it will be posted to your status check.
- I have been admitted, what should I do now? Visit the Orientation website once you are admitted. The Orientation site has a lot of important information for you, including a comprehensive "To-Do" list.
- How can I see which classes UGA accepted? Once you have created your UGA MyID you will have access to DegreeWorks. This program will show you which credit transferred as well as how your credit transferred. Please do not ask us if a course can be used to satisfy credit in a different area. Your academic advisor will determine which areas credit can be applied to.