The 2013 Foundation Fellowship and Bernard Ramsey Honors Scholarship application is now available on the admissions web site. This year there are a few changes and things to keep in mind with this application process.
1. Students may only apply online for these scholarships. There will be an opportunity to print a pdf of your application once it is submitted.
2. Before you can begin the Foundation Fellowship and Bernard Ramsey Scholarship application, you must complete the First-Year Admissions application. Once your application has been submitted and processed (please allow two business days), you will be assigned a UGAID number, have access to your status through the myStatus page, and will be able to submit your scholarship application.
3. Applicants must be current high school seniors with an unweighted high school GPA of at least 3.8 and a minimum combined SAT score of 2100 or ACT score of 31.
4. The deadline to submit and complete the scholarship application is November 1. Your admissions application must also be completed by this date.
5. If you are planning to apply for the Fellowship and Ramsey Honors Scholarships, then you must communicate this with your counselor and a selected teacher. We require separate counselor and teacher recommendations to be submitted in support of your scholarship application. Applicants will be prompted to input a counselor and teacher email address within the scholarship application. Once the scholarship application has been submitted, an email will be sent to each recommender with instructions to submit this recommendation electronically.
6. A peer recommendation is also required to complete this scholarship application. Applicants will be prompted to input a peer email address within the scholarship application. Once the scholarship application has been submitted, an email will be sent to the recommender with instructions to submit this recommendation electronically.
We look forward to reading your applications! Feel free to email us if you have questions at email@example.com.