Friday, May 29, 2009

Important Links for Freshmen Applicants

As promised, here is the link to the 2010 essay questions, along with a few other pages that will provide some help in applying to UGA and writing admissions essays. The freshman application will be available in mid-August.

2010 Application Essay Questions

Top Ten Hints for Applying to College

Suggestions for Writing Admission Essays

I hope these will answer a few questions for everyone, and I will try to keep this blog updated with details of what is happening in the Admissions process, and give a few more hints along the way.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to write and post your suggestions for writing admission essays and hints for applying to college, as I am just beginning to get organized for my college applications. I found these to be very useful.
    Jaclyn Proctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaclyn:

    Thanks for the positive remarks, and I noticed from our recruitment database that you have visited our campus and spoken with several UGA offices. I am glad to see you have been on campus, as this is one of the best ways to learn first hand what any college is like. Good luck senior year, and have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the useful suggestions, but the link to Application Essay Questions is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bad, I linked to the development site in our office instead of the actual URL. I have now fixed the link, and you should be able to see the essay questions now. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete