- Review our transfer procedures and requirements, as well as our academic consideration levels.
- Select the term you wish to attend, not one you have heard is easier to get in (this is a myth). If you select summer, for instance, we expect you to attend for summer, and if you do not, you cannot then attend in the fall.
- Please send in all the required transcripts after you apply, not before. As well, we need all transcripts from colleges ever attended, even if you attended a college during HS.
- If a transcript has a different name than the one you applied with, please make sure to let us know so we can match up documents,
- If you started a freshman application earlier to set up an account, you will need to select the Settings option on your admissions dashboard to change your application type.
- It is much better to get everything correct before applying rather than try to fix things after you submit an application, so triple check everything.
- Once you apply, be patient. Review the timelines page on this blog, give us time to match up things, and relax.
- Make sure to monitor your myStatus after sending in transcripts, but give us time to complete your file.
Go Dawgs, and be patient!